On this page cultural institutions can submit cultural sponsorship/partnership projects in the following fields:
Institutions competent in the above fields of cultural heritage entitled to submit projects are the following:
- Opera and Symphonic Foundations
- Agencies /Departments responsible for Cultural heritage (archaeology, fine arts, landscape)
- Culture local departments
- Cultural Institutions, organizations and Foundations
Projects must be submitted by the end of the preceding solar year and at least 6 months before the beginning of the cultural event.
An Evaluation Committee will assess the compliance of the project proposals with the criteria settled by Upaperlacultura (*)
Projects accepted will be brought to the attention of all the advertisers members of the Association UPA.
Companies interested in sponsoring a project shall contact the relevant institution in direct and reserved manner in order to discuss and decide on the project (details of the contact person are shown on the project sheet).
(*) Assessment criteria:
- Quality of the project and quality of the proponent institution
- Impact of the project in terms of value creation for corporate communication
- Measurable value of communication
- Opportunity to assess outcomes and to obtain feedback
In order to register a project on Upaperlacultura.org, cultural institutions have to:
- Download the application form, (click the link at the bottom of the page)
- Duly fill it out in all parts, as clear and coincise as possible
- Send it by email to email@example.com, including any relevant attachments.
After the evaluation of the project Upaperlacultura Committee will contact the cultural institution in order to agree the final text available on the web site for consultation.